Sunday, July 22, 2012

So many ideas and challenges

It has been ages since I have posted on our blog but there is a lot to catch up with especially the wonderful quilt show which I missed because of my travels. However I have heard glowing reports about the show and especially the quality of the quilts being exhibited so congratulations to all involved.  I was also disappointed that I did not get to see the amazing display on the stage (see photos)  -

 


Last weekend some of us attended the Quilt-in at Melton and were inspired by the guest speaker, Dijanne Cevaal.  Is there enough interest in her work for us to organise a workshop?  Go to her website for more information and inspiration - http://origidij.blogspot.com.au/



More library information next time. Glo :-)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...