Sunday, June 29, 2014

P is for Pinterest...

Hello stitchers!

How many of you are pinners? Do you love to fall down the rabbit hole that is Pinterest and ooh and aah over hundreds of gorgeous quilts and stitchy projects you might one day like to try? I know I do. You can take a look at my pins over here if you like, but be warned... those of you who have yet to succumb to the delights of Pinterest, it's incredibly addictive. Also, while I do pin lots about quilting and in particular embroidery, I also pin other items. It's my personal account, so if anything doesn't suit your taste, just don't keep looking at it. ;)


source: whipup.net

I thought it might be fun to start a Pinterest account for the group that you can access through our blog. We can use it as the wonderful resource it is for ideas and inspiration for us, not to mention a great way to showcase some of the lovely work done by our members.

So there is no bias and everyone's taste is covered off, I suggest we take turns being guest pinners on the group's boards. For those those of us who use Pinterest it's easy peasy, and for those who would like to try it out, let me know by commenting below or catching me at sit and sew and I can give you a demonstration...and for anyone who would like to be the guest pinner of the month, comment below and your wish is my command!

Lastly, I'd like to finish by saying please don't be alarmed anyone...just like our blog, no surnames will be used and if anyone would rather not have their work on our boards, we can remove it - easy as pie.

source: the tiptoe fairy

So...take a look at the sampling I've pinned and remember to comment below to have a go!

Bye for now!

Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...