Friday, July 11, 2014

six: friday favourites

Hej {Swedish for hello}... so here is the six instalment of Friday Favourites. If you're reading this post, I'd like you to do me a BIG favour and please email me one of your favourite things. It can be anything...a recipe, a project, a pattern, an internet freebie, a tutorial you liked or a tip you've heard... this series is about to go fortnightly, but I'd still love to hear from SS&Q members. Remember, there's a link to my email address in this post, if you've got something to share with us all.

I thought I'd take a different tack this week and talk tech... meaning the lovely computers and smart devices you might be reading this blog on, right now. As crafty people, I know you all appreciate beautiful things and like to surround yourself with them {I know some of you have pretty big stashes of fabric for one}. I figured like me, you might like to dress your tech in something pretty too. I've found a scattering of beautiful downloads for you that might appeal to quilters and stitchers. Even if you think you're not savvy enough to put any of these on your own tech, you can still just enjoy the visual feast below...

source: The Desktop Wallpaper Project {Nick Agin}


source: Mr Wallpaper


Sochi Olympics // source: Really Good Wallpapers


each month a new background // source: Quilt Books & Beyond


clouds // source: Stitch This! {Martingale's blog}


source: The Desktop Wallpaper Project {Knoll Textiles}


more from Martingale // source: Stitch This! {Martingale's blog}


gorgeous old singer // source: HQ Desktop


source: To Sew with Love


source: Makezine


source: Fluffyland


Well, I hope you found something that blew your hair back! Happy stitching!


Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...