Monday, January 6, 2020

Coolie Scarfs for our Firefighters



Hi everyone, I hope you all had a safe Christmas. As we all know our beautiful state is surrounded by bushfires. Our hearts go out to everyone in Australia who have been effected by fires. Yesterday I saw something we could do to help on Facebook. Cool the Fireys - Coolie scarfs for the firefighters.   I know Kay attended a workshop today to help make these.  I thought we could put our talents to work and make some.  Website with instructions are below. I happy to drop them off at the collection point in Elthan. I will buy a tub of crystals and bring them along to our Sit N Sew on Saturday (11th). If you have some spare time and some spare fabric (must be cotton) why not come along this Saturday and make some coolie scarfs for our firefights. The project has been approved by the CFA, the goal is to make 10.000 scarves 

Hope to see you on Saturday. 

Robyn
Please email me on zibell.robyn.j@edumail.vic.gov.au if you are able to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...