Friday, October 2, 2020

We will conquer this pandemic and meet again!

 The Quilt Fairy has been at it again and brings a smile to our faces.  Thank you whoever you are!   I do have my suspicions however!

I enjoyed seeing Sheila's beautiful productive efforts on the previous post.  What amazing work she has done.  I have been all over the place with various new and old projects and seem to be going in circles.  I have spent an inordinate amount of time just mucking about and achieving nothing.


I did totally take apart my liquorice  all-sorts quilt and put it back together again and hopefully improved on some of the matching points.  It is heavily quilted for me as I used it as practice for Rachelle Denneny's online quilting class. 


Just for fun I have tried making aa little video of some of my projects, mostly work in progress.  I have not had any luck with attaching it to the BLOG so that is a work in progress as well!  In the meantime I will post some photos instead.


Little charity quilts.


Silver linings quilt - very pink!

mystery quilt from Quiltmania by Jen Kingwell!

My big stitch efforts.  Looks like sashiko.


And Barb Brown is no slouch either with these great efforts!



 

Star power!

Flower Power

California from Laundry Basket Quilts


Log cabin delights!


Keep safe everyone and quilt on!



 









 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...