Wednesday, February 2, 2022

First Meeting for the year

Now we are really back into the swing of things, our first meeting of the year. 

Look out for the minutes which will arrive later this week.

As always we had some show and tell






This is my needle turn applique. It is from a pattern delivered to me by Judy A during lockdown. I was learning as I went along but am pleased with the result. It lifted a lot once the background was quilted.

Judy V has been busy. The one on the left is Chinese Lantern pattern and the one on the left From Missouri Quilt Company.


We always wonder what to do with those blocks that we make but never use. Robyn has made a book cover which is a great way to use them





                                                

Like everyone else I had too much time on my hands during lockdown. The birds are a set of three. They were from a Helen Godden pattern. They are made with a mixture of fabric and paint, and were really fun to make. I have been using free motion quilting for some time now but felt doing these in small blocks improved my skill level. The green is called Flower Power another Helen Godden pattern, working on free motion skills. 

Now what will I do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...