Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Saturday Sit and Sew


Saturday 12th March

Another lovely day spent sharing with and learning from friends.

Anne-C has been busy with more beautiful miniature quilts and was preparing one for quilting hence the millions of pins (either that or Anne is going for the Punk look 😊):




Andrea’s beautiful hand quilting highlights this cute kid’s panel making it into something very, very special.  Some of you may have also bought this same panel at Mill Rose on a bus trip a few years ago.


And then this ‘I-Spy’ stunner made for her grandson:

Debbie has been very generous and continuous to support our charity efforts.  Our thanks to Debbie and all other club members who continue to provide quilts for Sunshine Hospital and other charities.



Debbie has also been busy with bunnies for Easter and started on this beautiful ‘Antique Lace’ quilt.  Click on the link below the Missouri Star tutorial and take a look:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppcYmt_Nj-U

Kate continues to make progress with her beautiful and precise foundation piecing:

 

As per my email which may have been unclear - anyone can put information on the blog, ideas, sharing, posts of interests, activities you hear about. Send them to me and I can up load them, I can do this where ever my travels may take me, if I have my laptop. It is not a place to share personal opinions, unless they are positive. The club executive have the right to withhold any items which are felt to be negative or untrue. I may edit your post but that will be to save space if there are many items indicating a long post.  I may wait until I have sufficient items to make a post so they may not be every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...