Monday, March 30, 2020

Difficult Times

I am encouraging everyone who has finished a quilt or a piece of stitchery to email them to me so that I can place them on our blog. We are all going to be kept busy stitching with all this time on our hands.

These are unprecedented times. I look out my window, it has no bars on it but life looks normal so why is everything different?  Ron and I have been married for forty something years but will we survive the corona virus? Oh dear now he wants to help!!!! "Can I cut out something for you ?," he asked.

Marg Miller hides her light under a bushel ( whatever that means). Look at this beauty so lovely in all the reds. Spare a thought for Marg though whose machine is in for repair, not knowing when she will get it back.


Some of us are busy little bees. Kay began this half square triangle quilt  just over a week ago and it is finished already

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...