Monday, April 20, 2020

Messy sewing rooms

Post written by Evelyn

Kate sent me a photo of her messy sewing area.  I think she should be totally ashamed of herself!  

Call this a mess?!

Now HERE'S a mess!  

My handy putting things on it quilting frame. 
 Judy's side of the room is tidy.  But probably only because she's not there ha ha!

My sewing area.  This is pretty tidy for me!

How are your rooms looking?  Send me pictures if you dare!

A few years ago a group of us had a Quilters Day Out to Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop in Emerald where we began making a wool appliqué table topper.  Ann Mc has finally finished hers and is delighted that it fits so well on her coffee table!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...