Thursday, April 23, 2020

Rolling Right Along!



It is amazing what you can find when you have time to search.
I started the Splendid Sampler 1 blocks a few years ago and did 19 and some how they disappeared to be finally resurrected yesterday.  I love how cheery they look!
Unfortunately I cannot find the downloads for most of the blocks.  Does anyone out there have them?




These are a few of my favourites.






I found this free pattern on The Laundry Basket Quilt site which looks like a nice contrast to the mystery quilt-looks easy.  Might be a relaxing one to try and could easily be made larger with more borders.



http://www.laundrybasketquilts.com/online-shop.html?store-page=Berry-Patch-PDF-download-
p86832868


I spent lots of time yesterday prepping pieces for my Rose Star eppiflex which I have carrying around for too many months to mention!  


Enough of me!  What have you been rediscovering??


This is Kay's free motion amazing effort that refused to go on the BLOG
 in a previous post but is now there!



Kay has also been busy making scrub hats as I have. Here is a batch ready for dispatch!


Time for others to report in, finished or not!


posted by Glo

Berry Patch PDF (download)
Berry Patch PDF (download)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...