Friday, May 15, 2020

Best Wishes Di

Di has had great fun NOT during this lock down. Just as we entered this period of lock down Di and Fred had their house on the market. I am pleased to say that even though under difficult circumstances they managed to sell.

This of course leads to the dreaded packing. The clearing, the finding of things accumulated over many years. They had done many buy swap sell sites and Di has had to cull her sewing room. Patterns, knick knacks collected and treasured have had to be parted with. Poor Fred too has had to part with many of his tools for which he has no longer a use. It is such a difficult time made harder with the current situation.

July 17 is moving day and thankfully not too far away and hopefully Di will still be able to join us for our sit and sews etc. Di has made her daughter a quilt using her stash and only needed to buy a backing.

We all wish Di and Fred a successful move and great joy and happiness when they move to their new home which will be smaller and more manageable.

I am thinking , only thinking, though I swore I would not do another but the term stash buster caught my eye and I do wish my stash would reduce, so I am looking at a mystery quilt. Glo has a lot to answer for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...