Thursday, May 28, 2020

What's on your bed?

Post written by Evelyn

Thanks for sending me all your beautiful bed pictures.  It's great for us all to keep in touch even if it's remotely!

This is Mary's bed ready for winter.  Mary loves pink and this is one of her favourite quilts!

White luxury with a touch of pink

Maree's bed features A girl's day out quilt designed by Libby Richardson.  Maree made this one in 2008.  

Charmingly cosy

Glo's Grandmother's Garden.  Her quilt label tells its story.

Bright and cheerful


Here's Gail's batik log cabin quilt.  I can also see an Elf challenge cushion and a Cathedral Windows class cushion!

Beautifully layered

Judy has two recently completed quilts on her bed.  It's amazing what you can make with half square triangles!  And look at that great wall hanging quilt too!

Front cover of a magazine

It was a doona plus three quilts night for me last night.  Brrr!  

What?  Come on!  I'm sure I'm not the only one whose bed looks like this?!

Kay made this pig quilt. This is what Kay had to say about it...

"I realised that my sisters 70th birthday was coming up in early June. She loves pigs & being a special big 0 birthday thought I’d better put my thinking cap on & got to it. From go to woo in 1 week, I seem to work well under pressure & iso !"
Piggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...